We are hiring!
Are you looking for a job where you can improve human health?
Do you want to lead the innovation of the Healthcare industry?
If you want to be in a company where your job has a daily impact, then Quibim is your place.
We are offering you the opportunity to be our new Data Scientist and be part of the innovation that will change the medical imaging market. These are some of the learning opportunities you will have in Quibim:
- Be part of a company with a real impact in the Healthcare sector, improving human health by development the finest AI solution in medical imaging.
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line of Quibim.
- Grow and collaborate in a fast-paced environment where every day is day one.
- Work from home or come to the office to co-create the best solution for our customers.
- Be part of an international team who will inspire you and will also learn from you every dat, in a great working environment, where innovation, science, respect and integrity are part of our DNA.
What you will do:
You’ll be part of the Advanced Development and AI Research team and your main activities will be:
- Design and develop medical imaging analysis algorithms.
- Research activities in the framework of internal and external projects.
- Participate in planning and executing activities focused on publishing about Quibim’s scientific research.
- Customer interaction to improve the product and to see the use of the developments at the customers premises.
- Documentation and regulatory related tasks.
You’ll need to be good at:
- Python Development.
- AI Frameworks (Tensorflow and PyTorch).
- Machine Learning.
- Deep Learning.
- Image preprocessing (MRI is a plus).
- Integrity and proactivity.
Also, it would be nice to have:
- HPC clusters knowledge.
- Cloud computing.
- Docker and CI/CD technologies.
Quibim, a company with its headquarters in Valencia, Spain, is a global leader in whole-body medical imaging analysis. Quibim products are used worldwide by a huge diversity of research and care teams. Partners use Quibim Precision®, a CE-marked whole-body imaging ecosystem, for a wide range of applications from detecting a disease to tracking the efficacy of novel treatments. Quibim’s AI solution for prostate MRI analysis, QP-Prostate, has received FDA 510(k) clearance and is currently being deployed at cutting-edge hospitals in the US and Spain.
Quibim follows an AI-first approach to help detect pathologies across every body part and imaging modality, using quantitative imaging biomarkers. We understand every body part. We speak human.